This is Tamiya’s 1/350 scale plastic model of the Japanese Destroyer Yukikaze – Tamiya 78020.
Yukikaze was a Japanese destroyer during World War II. She was one of the few Japanese warships still operational at the end of the war. As part of the post-war reparation agreement, she was transferred to the Republic of China. In 1966 she became a reserve training ship. Measures 338 mm long when fully assembled.
- This is a 1/350 scale plastic model kit.
- 338 mm long when fully assembled.
- Options to build either a waterline model or a display model with the full hull.
- Polycaps enable the guns and torpedos to be rotated.
- ABS resin is used to reinforce the masts.
- Stunning photo-etched parts are included for the ladders and radio antennas.
- Real metal chains and anchor.
- Includes a display stand to showcase this beautiful destroyer.
- The finished model can be showcased in the original package.